How to retrieve your Username or reset your Password (print these instructions)
- You must have the correct email address that is recorded in the system.
- If you don't know your Username, click the Forgot your username? link on the login form. Enter your email address, check the "I’m not a robot" box and click Submit. You will receive an email indicating the Username associated with your email address.
- Once you have the correct email address and Username, click the Forgot your password? link on the Login form. Enter your email address, check the "I’m not a robot" box and click Submit. You will get a page with a statement that an email has been sent to you. The page will also have a form asking for your Username and Verification Code. You can ignore this page for now.
- When you receive the email it will have a link that will take you to a new page with the Verification Code already filled in. You will need to enter your Username and click Submit.
- Now you will be presented with a page where you can create your new password. Enter your new password in both fields and click submit.
- You will then be taken to a page where you can log in with your Username and New Password.
If you need further assistance, please contact